Total Pageviews

Friday, November 25, 2011

thanksgiving slap in the face

       Thanksgiving i get with my huge family and we eat and play games and have the best of time but this year there was a twist... a great twist. lets start at the begining.
       Over the summer my pretty cute cousin got married. I was camping and didn't go see his wife or her family but its OK because they came to Thanksgiving with us. Well his new wife has this brother about my age and he was cute... like hot damn what a babe. So at first nobody knew who he was but he looked like a kid in my math class in the 7th grade so I went to go introduce myself and of course I start flirting with him. And it was pretty great that for once the only person flirting with me was not the creepy kid in gym. So after I told him I had to go sit with my grandma and turns out his dad was there and as soon as I sat down my grandma tells me the he I had been flirting with for the past hour and a half was a girl! That's right a chick. I try not to be rude but my jaw dropped. I was so grossed out. I don't mind if she wants to be a he its the fact that I was flirting with him forever and she didn't tell me! It was a huge slap in the face. I avoided him/her for the rest of the night. I guess its good because he was like my cousin in law or something and that's wrong. At least I learned to never flirt with a super hot kid at a family gathering.

No comments:

Post a Comment